Christmas Day! Santa "Proof of Life" Photo?

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I swear this is a completely unedited photo that I (Jack) took last night. I thought I saw some big guy in red and took this shot. It was late last night when I heard some noise. I ran in with the camera only to find the room filled with gifts. I quickly photographed the fireplace. Sorry, this was the best shot I could get. This may be the "Big Foot" moment for Santa Claus.

From what I can tell. these are black boots with some fireplace ash on them.




This second shot shows the fireplace right after the boots left. Whoever was in the fireplace tracked a bit of ashes and soot into the house. Not a problem, though, whoever it was left lots and lots of gifts for two awesome kids (X and A).

The kids woke up about 6:15 to a room full of presents, a plate of eaten cookies and drunk milk and a note from Santa!

It took almost two hours to open all the gifts (and get them out of their super-tough packaging plus putting in all the batteries). The kids had fun playing with the rocking horse, bicycle, Legos, dinosaurs, whales, hot wheels and much, much more.

Around 9:00 we finally ate breakfast, cleaned up a bit and packed to go to Grandma and Papa's Farm.

By 10:30 we were on the road and arrived 2 1/2 hours later. Erich was there already and Alex arrived soon thereafter. We had an awesome Christmas meal (thank you Grandma and Papa) and then opened Christmas presents in the sun room (for another two hours).

Jack stayed at the farm to spend some time with Alex and Erich while Melinda, X and A left early in the evening to go to Nanny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment