Jingle Animoto Video / Vote for Your Favorite Jingle Photo / Black Nails Mix / Twas the Night Before Christmas Wordle

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Check out my (Jack's) Animoto Video of all the Jingle photos to date - set to Carol of the Bells. All of the items on this page are projects I am doing for training (for Richardson ISD).




If you like these Jingle, the Elf on the Shelf photos, Vote for Your Favorite. The poll is limited to the first 30 respondents, so vote early. Sorry, only one vote per visitor.

Next is Jack's Black Nails Mix.egg created on Aviary (a free online tool). It took about 20 min to figure out the program and create this. It lasts about 1 min, 18 sec. long.



Wordle: Twas the Night Before ChristmasFinally, this is my Wordle of Twas the Night Before Christmas (by Clement Clarke Moore). Click to go to it.

I hope you enjoyed these. I got 3 hours of credit for them. Just 15 more hours of online training before April 2012. Maybe I can get in another 3 to 6 hours over this holiday break :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment